MONROE CUT RR-10 is a high performance cutting fluid designed for use in screw machines or other machining applications that require the use of neat cutting fluids. MONROE CUT RR-10 is formulated using natural and synthetic ester base fluids to provide a clean and efficient operating environment. This product is entirely free of petroleum oils and is composed of vegetable based esters and additives. MONROE CUT RR-10 may be used on a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous metals including stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper and copper alloys.
MONROE CUT RR-10 can be used for turning, drilling, tapping, broaching and other operations on most materials.
Features & Benefits
- Low Odor
- Outstanding Lubricity for Superior Finishes
- No DCHA
- Operator Friendly and Clean Running
- Exceptional Clarity for Visibility
- Based on Renewable Components
- High Stability and Resistance to Oxidation and Polymerization