MONROE CUT 200 EPS is a cutting oil designed for use in screw machine applications or other machining applications that require the use of higher-viscosity neat cutting oils. MONROE CUT 200 EPS is chlorine-free. MONROE CUT 200 EPS is formulated using additives to provide a clean and efficient operating environment, compared to traditional sulfurized cutting oils.
MONROE CUT 200 EPS can be used for centerless grinding, form grinding, creep feed grinding, plunge grinding, belt grinding and flute grinding. MONROE CUT 200 EPS can also be used for light machining operations. This product may also be used as an ISO 46 gear lubricant.
Features & Benefits
- Low Odor
- Outstanding Lubricity for Superior Finishes
- Low Smoke
- Operator Friendly and Clean Running
- Compatible with all Materials
- Exceptional Cleanliness for Visibility
- Recommended for Screw Machines