SUPPORTING OUR STUDENTS AND SCHOOLS INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF METALWORKING TRADES
FREE COOLANT | FREE CNC SUMP CLEANER | FREE SHIPPING
We Will Provide:
- Routine lab analysis
- On-site or virtual workshops on Coolant Basics & Proper Maintenance
Available to State, Community, County Colleges
- Program must be recognized by CHEA and/or ED
- Recipients are responsible for all disposal costs
- Lower 48 States USA
SUPPORTING OUR STUDENTS AND SCHOOLS
INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF METALWORKING
Apply To Our Program
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you.
What We Require For Your Participation:
– Discuss with our Technical Team your operations to determine product recommendations.
– You understand Monroe Fluid Technology is not responsible for any waste coolant.
We Are Asking:
– To be invited to present once per semester on Proper Coolant Maintenance, virtually or in person.
– You commit to properly maintaining fluids.
Or Call Directly: